Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Documentation must be in the form of a current written report
- The following criteria must be addressed:
- Clear statement of the DSM-IV diagnosis, including pertinent history of ADHD symptoms demonstrated during childhood.
- Description of current ADHD symptoms across multiple settings.
- Psycho-educational evaluation must include standardized measures of cognitive development, academic achievement, information processing, and adaptive/emotional functioning, in addition to measures of attention (TOVA, IVA, TEA). Actual test scores must be provided.
- Exclusion of differential diagnoses (i.e. LD or mental health disorders).
- Treatment information including current medication.
- Impact of condition in a college environment.
- Diagnosis must be made by a licensed medical provider