Campus Support Services and
Campus Support Services
- Assistive Technology Initiative (ATI) – Aquia Building, Room 238 | ati.gmu.edu | email@example.com | 703-993-4329. Assistive technology assessments, training, and support services for individuals with disabilities.
- University Career Services – Student Union Building I (SUB I), 3400 | careers.gmu.edu/ | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-993- 2370. A centralized career center that takes an industry-focused approach to serving our students and employers.
- Center for Culture, Equity, and Empowerment (CCEE) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 2400 | ccee.gmu.edu/ | 703.993.2700. Leverages programs and services focused on advocacy and direct student support to strengthen equity and inclusion at George Mason University.
- Center for the Advancement of Well Being (CWB) – Northern Neck Room 119| wellbeing.gmu.edu| email@example.com | 703.993.6090
Catalyzes human well-being by promoting the science and practices that lead to a life of vitality, purpose, resilience, and engagement.
- Coalition Building and Diversity Education (CBDE) – Student Union Building I, Suite 2400| cbde.gmu.edu | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703.993.2700 Supports, builds and enhances the understanding of interpersonal identities to respond to systemic inequities, through engagement, advocacy, and education.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), Room 3129 | caps.gmu.edu/ | 703-993-2380. Individual and group counseling, workshops, and community education programs designed to enhance students’ personal experience and academic performance.
- Disability Services (DS) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 2500 | ds.gmu.edu | email@example.com 703.993.2474. Promotes equal access for students with disabilities, fosters partnerships, and empowers students.
- First Gen+ Center – Student Union Building I (SUB I), Suite 2400 | f1rstgen.org/ | 703.993.2700. Provides first generation students with the support needed in order to succeed in college and make the most out of that experience.
- Learning Services – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 3129 | learningservices.gmu.edu | 703-993-2999. Experience-based learning opportunities through which students explore a wide range of academic concerns.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning Resources (LGBTQ) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), Room 2200 | lgbtq.gmu.edu/ | 703.993.2702 Promotes the academic success, health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) students and their allies.
- Office of Military Services – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 1510 | admissions.gmu.edu/military/ | 703.993.1316 Assists veterans, active duty service members, guardsmen, reservists, and dependents in making a successful transition into the Mason community.
- Office of International Programs and Services (OIPS)– Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 4300 | oips.gmu.edu | 703.993.2970. Educates, celebrates, and serves Mason community, including international and domestic students, faculty and exchange visitors, by helping them reach their highest academic and personal goals.
- Strengths Assessment – Take the Strengths Assessment here.
- Student Health Services – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 2300 | shs.gmu.edu | 703.993.2831. Provides high quality health care, counseling, health education, and prevention services to George Mason University students.
- Student Services Center – Student Union Building I (SUB I), Suite 1003 Lower-level lobby | mssc.gmu.edu/ | firstname.lastname@example.org | The Mason Student Services Center is the first stop and the central resource for information and solutions related to registration, enrollment, financial aid, billing, academic records and other student support services.
- Student Success Coaching Unit – Student Union Building (SUB I), 3600 | coaching.gmu.edu/ | 703.993.2470. Supports holistic success across the student experience, connects students to campus resources and helps students set and achieve academic, career, and personal goals.
- Student Support and Advocacy Center (SSAC) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), Room 3200 | ssac.gmu.edu | 703-993-3686. Offers educational programming, one-on-one consultations, and resources in the areas of interpersonal violence, personal wellness, and alcohol and drug use.