Campus Support Services and
Campus Support Services
- Assistive Technology Initiative (ATI) – Aquia Building, Room 238 | ati.gmu.edu | email@example.com | 703-993-4329. Assistive technology assessments, training, and support services for individuals with disabilities.
- University Career Services – Student Union Building I (SUB I), 3400 | careers.gmu.edu/ | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-993- 2370. A centralized career center that takes an industry-focused approach to serving our students and employers.
- Center for Culture, Equity, and Empowerment – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 2400 | ccee.gmu.edu/ | 703.993.2700. Leads Mason in creating and sustaining inclusive learning environments where all members of the Mason community are welcomed, valued, and supported.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), Room 3129 | caps.gmu.edu/ | 703-993-2380. Individual and group counseling, workshops, and community education programs designed to enhance students’ personal experience and academic performance.
- Disability Services (DS) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 2500 | ds.gmu.edu | email@example.com 703.993.2474. Promotes equal access for students with disabilities, fosters partnerships, and empowers students.
- Learning Services – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 3129 | learningservices.gmu.edu | 703-993-2999. Experience-based learning opportunities through which students explore a wide range of academic concerns.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning Resources (LGBTQ) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), Room 2200 | lgbtq.gmu.edu/ | 703.993.2702 Promotes the academic success, health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) students and their allies.
- Office of Military Services – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 1510 | admissions.gmu.edu/military/ | 703.993.1316 Assists veterans, active duty service members, guardsmen, reservists, and dependents in making a successful transition into the Mason community.
- Office of International Programs and Services (OIPS)– Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 4300 | oips.gmu.edu | 703.993.2970. Educates, celebrates, and serves Mason community, including international and domestic students, faculty and exchange visitors, by helping them reach their highest academic and personal goals.
- Strengths Assessment – Take the Strengths Assessment here.
- Student Health Services – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), 2300 | shs.gmu.edu | 703.993.2831. Provides high quality health care, counseling, health education, and prevention services to George Mason University students.
- Student Support and Advocacy Center (SSAC) – Student Union Building 1 (SUB I), Room 3200 | ssac.gmu.edu | 703-993-3686. Offers educational programming, one-on-one consultations, and resources in the areas of interpersonal violence, personal wellness, and alcohol and drug use.