Skip to content

How will I know if a student in my class has accommodations?

Students registered with DS will be provided with Faculty Contact Sheets (accommodation letters) to provide to professors in order to ‘activate’ accommodations. Each semester, students who are registered with DS need to request and distribute their Faculty Contact Sheets.