Disability Services collaborates with students with documented disabilities and faculty to provide reasonable accommodations, auxiliary aids, and support services that are individualized and based on documentation and a person-to-person interview and assessment of needs. In order to receive accommodations, students complete the following process:
- Visit our Forms page to submit an Intake Form and documentation of disability
- Participate in an initial intake interview to discuss accommodations.
- Academic accommodations are initiated through Faculty Contact Sheets and are not retroactive.
- It is each student’s responsibility to request and distribute Faculty Contact Sheets to instructors. Students are also responsible for communicating with Disability Services staff for any continuing needs. Appointments can be made to update accommodations at any time.
- Follow Disability Services Grievance Procedures for any concerns.