The application to become a Peer Mentor for the 2019-2020 academic year is now available! To apply please see the below link. Applications will be due by Monday, February 25th at 11:59pm.
- Peer Mentor Informational Sessions:
Tuesday, February 12th at 4pm in SUB 1 room 3311
Thursday, February 21st at 1pm in SUB 1 room 3311
- Application due by Monday, February 25th at 11:59 pm
- Interviews Thursday February 28th – Friday March 8th
- Decisions emailed out Friday March 15th
- Accept Decision by Friday March 22nd
- Autism Training Session Friday April 26th from 3 pm–5 pm in SUB 1 room 3311
- Pairing information sent out end of July/early August
- UNIV 333: Peer Leadership for Mentors Fridays 2:30-4:20pm first 7 weeks of fall semester
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Chris Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently do not have any openings for Learning Strategist employment. Please check back at a later date, as opportunities will be posted as they become available. For information or questions about the Learning Strategist position, please contact Jamilah Anderson (Associate Director) via email at email@example.com.