The application to become a Peer Mentor for the 2020-2021 academic year is now available! To apply please see the below link. Applications are due by Monday, February 24th 11:59pm.
Peer Mentors meet weekly with 2 to 3 students to assist with achievement of academic and social goals, promoting a positive university experience. Weekly meetings are tailored towards the individual interests of the students, but could include weekly lunches or dinners, attendance at events on and off campus, and involvement with clubs and organizations. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Raven Green at email@example.com.
- Application due by Monday, February 24 11:59pm
- Interviews: Thursday, February 27th – Friday, March 6th
- Decisions emailed out by Friday, March 13th
- Peer Mentor Orientation Friday, April 24th 10am-12pm
- Pairing Assignments sent out late July/early August
We currently do not have any openings for Learning Strategist employment. Please check back at a later date, as opportunities will be posted as they become available. For information or questions about the Learning Strategist position, please contact Jamilah Anderson (Associate Director) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.