Orientation and Placement Testing

Are you coming to campus for orientation?  Do you need accommodations for your upcoming Math Placement Test?  In order to receive accommodations for the Math Placement Test, students must register with Disability Services.  Explore the Register for Services dropdown menu for information about the intake form and appropriate documentation.

A University Physics student solves a problem on the blackboard during class at Fairfax Campus. Photo by Alexis Glenn/Creative Services/George Mason University.