Skip to content

How do students register to receive accommodations?

  1. To begin the process, visit our Forms Page to complete and submit an intake form. Also, submit any disability/accommodation documentation that you have and think is appropriate.  In the event that you do not have documentation, contact our office to consult with a Disability Services Specialist to discuss the next steps.
  2. Participate in an initial intake interview to discuss accommodations.
  3. Academic accommodations are initiated through Accommodation Letters and are not retroactive.
  4. It is each student’s responsibility to request Accommodation Letters each semester by contacting either Naomi Martinez-Jones ( or Jamilah Anderson ( Disability Services will send your Accommodation Letters to the Law School to initiate services, who will communicate with your faculty if needed. Students should not reach out to their faculty regarding their accommodations, as the appropriate Law School staff will do so. Students are also responsible for communicating with Disability Services staff for any continuing needs. Appointments can be made to update accommodations at any time.