Welcome to Disability Services
Disability Services – An office of University Life
Promote equal access for students with disabilities in curricular and co-curricular activities within the university experience.
Foster partnerships with students, faculty, and staff to create environments that are accessible, diverse, and inclusive.
Empower students to fully participate in the university community.
- Visit our Interpreting Services Request page for assistance related to Deaf/Hard of Hearing needs, accommodations, and services.
- Click Faculty Contact Sheet Request for updated accommodation letters.
- Interested in being a volunteer note-taker? Visit the Volunteer Note-Taker Sign-Up form.
- Interested in our Mason Autism Support Initiative (MASI)? Click here.
- Visit the Core Campus construction project map for the latest updates and accessible routes.
- Visit Disability Services on Social Media! Find us on Facebook and Twitter (@DSGMU).
Give to Disability Services
Click here to donate.
Sign up for the Disability Services Newsletter to receive monthly updates about upcoming events, opportunities, scholarships, and resource highlights.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides individual and group counseling, workshops, and community education programs designed to enhance students’ personal experience and academic performance. Crisis-related resources are also available on the CAPS homepage.
Student Support and Advocacy Center (SSAC) offers students one-on-one support, interactive programming, and on- and off-campus resources related to healthy relationships, stress management, nutrition, sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, stalking, drug and alcohol use and sexual health.
George Mason University Student Health Advisory Board (SHAB) ensures that the health and wellness of Mason’s student body are provided for by the University to the best possible extent.
Visit Get Connected for more information about upcoming events at George Mason University.