Housing Accommodations

Students must apply for and accept their housing contract through the Office of Housing and Residence Life and contact Disability Services to request special housing accommodations. In order to assist students with special housing accommodations, a housing application must be completed and contracts must be accepted with the Office of Housing and Residence Life.

Students must complete the Disability Services intake process and the Special Housing Request form to proceed with housing accommodations. Each request will be handled on a case-by-case basis and is reviewed by a special housing committee that includes staff from Disability Services, Student Health Services, and the Office of Housing and Residence Life.

Important: If a student’s housing selection window opens up prior to their scheduled intake meeting with Disability Services, students are highly encouraged to accept the given contract and self-select a room. The student will be relocated if special housing accommodations are provided.