The application window for the 2020-2021 academic year is now open and all materials are due by Monday, March 16, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Completed applications are reviewed by a committee (i.e., MASI staff and program partners). Selected applicants will be invited for an interview as completed applications are received. Final MASI decisions will be sent out by Monday, April 6, 2020.
A complete MASI application includes:
- MASI Application 2020-2021 (PDF) (Word)
- Documentation (see documentation guidelines on application)
- Two MASI Recommendation Forms (PDF) (Word)
- High School/College Transcript (official or unofficial)
- George Mason University Acceptance Letter
- (Optional) MASI Scholarship Application (PDF) (Word) – Due Monday, April 13th
You can submit your application to MASI when you submit your regular admission application to Mason. However, your application will NOT be reviewed for consideration until you submit your Mason acceptance letter.
Once you have received a MASI acceptance letter you will have until May 1 to commit to the program and pay the $400 deposit. If you do not pay the deposit by May 1, you could lose your spot for the upcoming academic school year.
**After May 1st, if we still have space in the program, we will begin accepting applications on a rolling basis.
For additional information or questions contact MASI staff at: (703) 993-2474 or firstname.lastname@example.org