Applications for the 2019-2020 Academic Year are due Friday, March 15th 2019 by 11:59pm. Completed applications are reviewed by a committee (i.e., MASI staff and program partners). Selected applicants will be invited for an interview as completed applications are received. Final MASI decisions will be made by April 5th 2019.
To complete the application process, please submit the following:
- MASI Application 2019-2020 (PDF)
- Documentation (see documentation guidelines on application)
- MASI Recommendation Form (PDF)
- High School/College Transcript (official or unofficial)
- George Mason University Acceptance Letter
- (Optional) MASI Scholarship Application – Available January 2019
You can submit your application to MASI when you submit your regular admission application to Mason. However, your application will NOT be reviewed for consideration until you submit your Mason acceptance letter.
Once you have received a MASI acceptance letter you will have until May 1 to commit to the program and pay the $400 deposit. If you do not pay the deposit by May 1, you could lose your spot for the upcoming academic school year.
**After May 1st, if we still have space in the program, we will begin accepting applications on a rolling basis.
For additional information or questions contact Chris Williams, MASI Program Coordinator at: (703) 993-2474 or email@example.com