Skip to content

How will I know if a student in my class has accommodations?

Students registered with DS will be provided with Academic Accommodation Letters to provide to professors in order to ‘activate’ accommodations. Each semester, students who are registered with DS need to request and distribute their Academic Accommodation Letters.