What options do I have if I currently live with /care for someone who is or might be at increased risk for COVID-19?

Please contact your course faculty and/or academic department in order to discuss appropriate arrangements. Should you need additional guidance, you may contact the Student Support and Advocacy Center or the Dean of Students.