Skip to content

Would an IEP or 504 plan be sufficient as medical documentation?

While these forms of documentation are useful as supplemental documents, students may also be asked to submit documentation from health care providers that support reasonable accommodations based on functional limitations. IEP and 504 plans may still be submitted along with appropriate documentation. ‘Process and Documentation Guidelines‘ can offer further details on the appropriateness of the documentation