Skip to content

How will my professor know what accommodations I have? (Not applicable to Law School students)

If accommodations are established, students will be provided with Faculty Contact Sheets (accommodation letters) to provide to professors in order to ‘activate’ accommodations. It is the student’s responsibility to distribute Faculty Contact Sheets to professors. Each semester, students who are already registered with Disability Services should request their Faculty Contact Sheets using the Faculty Contact Sheet Request link.