Skip to content

If I had COVID-19 and still have residual impacts can I register with Disability Services and receive accommodations?

Yes, you can register to receive accommodations by following the steps below:

  1. A student should complete the Disability Services intake form and submit documentation from a diagnosing/treating healthcare provider.
  2. Disability Services will schedule an initial meeting with the student, review documentation, and determine of what, if any, adjustments are necessary for the student.
  3. Disability Services will provide a letter to the student with approved accommodations.

Please note that accommodations related to COVID-19 are temporary and will be reviewed on a semester-by-semester basis. A student will need to fully register with Disability Services and a full consideration for accommodations will be individualized to the student’s situation and request.